The Dayton area will be getting a handful of stores moving into the neighborhood. It includes a few more options in food stores like Fresh Thyme. Have you been to Fresh Thyme? The Dayton/Centerville, Ohio location just opened up this past week and it seems to be making quite a splash.
Fresh Thyme combines the spirit of a farmer’s market with the convenience of a neighborhood store. Fresh Thyme’s mission is to improve the way our communities eat by offering fresh and healthy food at amazing values, in a fun and vibrant store with friendly faces.
Fresh Thyme centers their stores around their fresh fruits and vegetables which is locally sourced as seasonally available. Organic items are from certified growers and everything is freshly picked and delivered straight to the store. Thanks to building relationships with their growing partners, Fresh Thyme is able to buy direct from farms to the best quality and price. They also have:
- Natural meat, raised without hormones
- Seafood flown in daily
- Hearty breads and delicious treats from local artisan bakeries and hot out of our ovens
- Healthy meals made in our kitchens which are ready to eat on the run
- Barrels full of natural and organic bulk foods
- Locally roasted organic coffee beans
- Aisles of nutritious and delicious groceries
- Earth-friendly cleaning supplies
- Specialty foods
- Gluten-free and dairy-free options
- Whole department filled with vitamins, supplements and pure body care products.
I am personally weirdly excited about the bulk foods area and can’t wait to be able to check out the different items available without having to buy whole bags of things for 1 or 2 recipes I want to try. Speaking of recipes, Fresh Thyme has some tasty looking ones on their website here.
Now here is where the “want to get a deal” side of me comes out. Fresh Thyme Dayton/Centerville has Double Ad Wednesdays! Their weekly ads come out on Wednesdays and run for 8 days which means, for one day a week, both ads are current giving you the most bang for your shopping buck. It’s like going twice a week on one day. Twice the ads means twice the deals in the store.
**I was compensated for this post but all opinions are my own. Domesticating Michelle is not responsible for any pricing or advertisements by Fresh Thyme and does not have any official affiliation with PocketYourDollars.com. Photos provided by Fresh Thyme.**